I get inspired by the amazing talent of the A-lister bloggers (at least in my book) to day-in and day-out craft thought leader social media content. How can this much provoking copy be created and most of it not begin to sound the same?
You know, there are only so many dresses on the rack; eventually, youll see another woman with the very same dress walking ahead of you on Michigan Avenue. (You get my drift, guys!)
Segue to the daily newspaper suffering from the demise of advertising, subscriptions and fewer journalists. It got me thinking about feature sections and pull-out special sections of the daily newspapers I read. Dont you think these pages are chock full of a lot of nothing?
Heres the brainstorm. A newspaper should contract 2x/week with some hot tamale bloggers and publish a new feature section with content that resonates a whole heckuva lot more than what print subscribers are paying for.
Heres my list who can fill the queue; who else comes to mind?
- Jason Falls, , who is so prolific and wordy hot that I shake my head and marvel.
- , who launched 12for12K and has numerous awards as a Canadian blogger and is also of the set.
- , , who has become a B2B social media thought leader with his lively and thoughtful community.
- who pens a daily storytelling blog with a roundup of whats going on across the 2.0 world
- David Meerman Scott of and a keen author of public relations blended social media works.
These gentlemen are noteworthy in their leadership in this social media space. Im sure theyd appreciate your attention to tell them so, too.