As a professional, award-winning blogger and frequent presenter, Jayme holds the pulse of industry issues and parlays this knowledge into creative content to interest communities and audiences throughout vertical markets.
- She is author of Soulati-’TUDE!, a professional blog about social media, marketing, PR, and business.
- She is a message mapping professional and helps direct strategy for program execution and campaigns.
- She works in a variety of industries for a broad-brush of clients in legal marketing, media relations, business-to-business, healthcare and medical, among others.
- She is a newly minted author of two books published in six months, "Message Mapping: How to Sizzle External Communication with a #RockHot Tool for Leaders," and "Writing with Verve on the Blogging Journey," a collection of authentic and personable stories, tips, takeaways, and teachings about how to succeed as a blogger.
Clients & Experience
Jayme acquired her wealth of knowledge from Chicago’s public relations firms. For 18 years, she worked with Ketchum; Corporate Technology Communications; Soulati Media Relations; PCI; and, Manning, Selvage & Lee. She worked in life sciences, biotechnology, clinical diagnostics, and cardiology for blue-chip clients including Motorola BioChip Systems, Dade Behring, Chicago Biotech Network, World Business Chicago and others.
Since 2004, Jayme has represented an alternative health clinic and physician practice in Los Angeles that delivers alternative cardiovascular treatment. She gained direct medical expertise at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center in Chicago working in international marketing and cardiology. As administrator/director of marketing, she worked to attract international self-pay patients to the institution and to market the department to physicians on faculty and in residence. While on a brief assignment in the United Arab Emirates, she secured media placements in several English-language newspapers.
Jayme is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin with a Bachelor’s of Arts in Journalism with emphasis in public relations and minor studies in German. She is a past president of the Publicity Club of Chicago (1993-94), and she is an award-winning practitioner, speaker and writer. She is an affiliate marketer for Amazon.
Find Jayme on the Interwebz!
- Connect with me on Google+ at +Jayme Soulati
- Tweet all day long on Twitter! at @Soulati
- Network on LinkedIn here Jayme Soulati
- Friend Jayme on Facebook via Soulati Media or her account Jayme Soulati
She’s also on StumbleUpon, Quora, Pinterest, Instagram, Flickr, and others!
- University of Wisconsin, 1984; Bachelor of Arts, Journalism (Public Relations) and German (minor studies)
- Public Relations Student Society of America, Past President, University of Wisconsin-Madison; 1983
- Publicity Club of Chicago; Past President, 1993-1994
- Silver Trumpet, Publicity Club of Chicago, “Octogenarian’s Walk Across America,” Chicago, 1995
- Helen Cody Baker Social Service Communicators, First Place, “Octogenarian’s Walk Across America,” Chicago, 1995
- Distinguished Service Award, Publicity Club of Chicago; 1996
- Publicity Club of Chicago, Board of Directors; 1991-1997
- Chair, Men In Heels Fundraiser, Clothes That Work, Dayton, Ohio; 2009
- Board of Directors, League of Women Voters, Dayton, Ohio; 2008-2010
- A Special Wish Foundation, Pro Bono Marketing/PR, 2012