About Jayme Soulati
Of Persian descent with German and Irish to complement.
Canadian hockey great Gordy Howe is a distant cousin, no lie.
My name is music — Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti-Do! And, now you’ll never forget me!
Jayme Soulati is president of Soulati Media, Inc. since 2002, a business-to-business social marketing firm with a public relations core. For clients across industries, she and her virtual team execute campaigns from strategy to action with all steps in between and following. As a professional blogger and presenter, Jayme holds the pulse of industry issues and parlays this knowledge into creative content to interest communities and audiences throughout vertical markets. She is author of Soulati-’TUDE! which is a professional blog about social media, marketing, PR, and business. She is a message mapping professional and helps direct strategy for program execution and campaigns.
She works in a variety of industries including legal marketing, media relations, business-to-business, healthcare and medical, among others.
She is a newly minted author of, “Writing with Verve on the Blogging Journey,” a collection of authentic and personable stories, tips, takeaways, and teachings about how to succeed as a blogger. Order your copy here!
Jayme acquired her wealth of knowledge from Chicago’s public relations firms. For 18 years, she worked with Ketchum; Corporate Technology Communications; Soulati Media Relations; PCI; and, Manning, Selvage & Lee. She worked in life sciences, biotechnology, clinical diagnostics, and cardiology for blue-chip clients including Motorola BioChip Systems, Dade Behring, Chicago Biotech Network, World Business Chicago and others.
Since 2004, Jayme has represented an alternative health clinic and physician practice in Los Angeles that delivers alternative cardiovascular treatment. She gained direct medical expertise at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center in Chicago working in international marketing and cardiology. As administrator/director of marketing, she worked to attract international self-pay patients to the institution and to market the department to physicians on faculty and in residence. While on a brief assignment in the United Arab Emirates, she secured media placements in several English-language newspapers.
Jayme is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin with a Bachelor’s of Arts in Journalism with emphasis in public relations and minor studies in German. She is a past president of the Publicity Club of Chicago (1993-94), and she is an award-winning practitioner, speaker and writer. She is an affiliate marketer for Amazon.
Find Jayme on the Interwebz!
- Connect with me on Google+ at +Jayme Soulati
- Tweet all day long on Twitter! at @Soulati
- Network on LinkedIn here Jayme Soulati
- Friend Jayme on Facebook via Soulati Media or her account Jayme Soulati
She’s also on StumbleUpon, Quora, Pinterest, Instagram, Flickr, and others!
- University of Wisconsin, 1984; Bachelor of Arts, Journalism (Public Relations) and German (minor studies)
- Public Relations Student Society of America, Past President, University of Wisconsin-Madison; 1983
- Publicity Club of Chicago; Past President, 1993-1994
- Silver Trumpet, Publicity Club of Chicago, “Octogenarian’s Walk Across America,” Chicago, 1995
- Helen Cody Baker Social Service Communicators, First Place, “Octogenarian’s Walk Across America,” Chicago, 1995
- Distinguished Service Award, Publicity Club of Chicago; 1996
- Publicity Club of Chicago, Board of Directors; 1991-1997
- Chair, Men In Heels Fundraiser, Clothes That Work, Dayton, Ohio; 2009
- Board of Directors, League of Women Voters, Dayton, Ohio; 2008-2010
- A Special Wish Foundation, Pro Bono Marketing/PR, 2012
Need A Speaker?
Invite Jayme Soulati to speak on a variety of social media marketing, business and PR topics, like these:
- A Content Marketer’s Approach on Blogging Soup to Nuts, May 17, 2013, New South Digital Marketing Conference, Myrtle Beach, SC
- Top 25 Social Media Tips In 20 Minutes, Business Networking Event, Five Seasons Club, Dayton, Ohio; March 12, 2013
- A Digital Marketing Journey, Sinclair Community College, Dayton, Ohio; February 11, 2013
- Content Marketing & Blogging: A Review, Sinclair Community College, Dayton, Ohio; November 27, 2012
- Rob Bunting on Google+ Nov. 28, 2012: My friend +Jayme Soulati of Soulati Media rocked the house speaking about blogging to my Digital Marketing class at Sinclair Community College yesterday and my students really enjoyed her presentation.
- Social Media: Where Are We Now, University of Tennessee-Knoxville Executive MBA Program on Leadership;October 24, 2012
- Social Customer Service: The New Normal; Penton, Inc. Chief Marketer Social Media Certificate Program, April 2012
- Social Media Business, Social Slam, Knoxville, April 2011
- Social Media For Lawyers, Annual Bench/Bar Program, Dayton Bar Association, November 2011
- Social Media Basics, University of Tennessee, Knoxville; Executive MBA Program on Leadership, September 2010
- Marketing Collision Repair with Social Media, Auto Collision Repair Executives 20 Group, July 2010, Chicago
- 6 Presentations on Public Relations, Entrepreneurship, Social Media, DeVry University, Dayton, Ohio; 2010-2011
Photo Credit: Jayme Soulati took this image in the Albuquerque desert at the Balloon Festival. It always brings a smile!