Since 1984, Jayme Soulati has worked in health care communications with academic medical centers, health care industry associations, pharmaceuticals, foundations and not-for-profits, physician practices, and alternative health care.
The health care field is changing due to mobile solutions, social media, and consumer longevity. Companies are challenged to compete in new ways while consumers become more educated about their own health.
When you engage Soulati Media for projects or long-term work in this arena, you get a seasoned practitioner with years of expertise in traditional and new marketing. Give Jayme a call (see below) for an initial conversation.
Services offered in this arena include (sample):
- Magazine and newsletter writing
- Brochures and marketing collateral
- Media training for executives, physicians
- Social media training and coaching for physicians and marketing departments
- Strategic planning and execution of media relations, community relations, and physician relations programs
- Chief marketing officer duties in acting capacity for physician practice and alternative cardiology clinics
- Social media planning and execution
- Trademarks with U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Website development and copywriting
- Graphic design and creative services
A partial list of health care, diagnostics, and life science organizations Jayme has represented includes:
- (providers of EECP treatment)
- (online Medicare supplement insurance)
- American Hospital Association
- American Society for Hospital Human Resources Administrators
- Hahnemann University Health Centers
- Methodist Medical Center, Peoria, Ill.
- University Health Consortium
- Miami Valley Medical Center, Dayton, Ohio
- Premier Health Partners
- Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center, Chicago
- Dade Behring
- American Pharmaceutical Foundation
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Motorola BioChip
To reach Jayme, please call 937.312.1363 or complete a