My favorite movie of all time is The Sound of Music, and I dearly love Julie Andrews, too. I saw it 10 times when I was a kid living in Shiraz, Iran, the city of roses, wine and poets. When I went on the Sound of Music tour in Salzburg, Austria, I sat in the front seat singing my heart out!
And, here’s the coolest thing ever about my name…It’s right there in the Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti-Do song from the movie! How’s that for musicality?
When you hear a good song, the lyrics often get stuck in your head, right?
That’s how good messaging should work, too.
Especially since the business world is in total disruption. Rapid change has put companies on the defensive often with poorly orchestrated offensive strategy.
Message mapping is, in my professional opinion, the way to regain a leadership position. Work with me and build company authority with simple messages one word at a time.
My 30+ years of experience mean I can also create the public relations and digital media strategies to get you back to winning. And, there’s so much more we can do together.
Jayme Soulati Tackles Your Business Challenge
Messaging is the secret sauce, and not everyone knows they need it. When you take charge of how your company is positioned, then business challenges like these shouldn’t keep you awake at night:
- Market disruption without a strategic plan
- Lack of clarity in messaging resulting in a confused customer
- Programs on the defense without a solid offensive plan
- Weak positioning that disables strong messaging
- Social marketing clutter without intent or goals
- No content management strategy to help position the company
- No leadership position or authority
So Many Ways To Partner Up
When I have the opportunity to speak with someone the first time, I listen for a problem they’re trying to solve. Sometimes, business leaders can’t pinpoint their challenge. Because I have 30+ years as a public relations marketer, I can zero in rather quickly on what’s needed to position a company’s authority or address a business issue.
When we work together, there are so many ways to partner up:
Blend Me Into Your Team
- When I worked at LexisNexis, I was a seamless member of the brand and product marketing teams. Adding the PR perspective was extremely valuable to them.
- I have been acting CMO and also chief business officer for a mid-tier healthcare company. I get to fill the gap for the CEO who relies on my proven business track record.
- After all these years in business, I’ve realized something…I have a gift for instant problem solving featuring a highly strategic mind. I hope that wasn’t too much braggadocio, but I love a complex problem! When I’m on your team, you get that bonus.
Bring Me In As A Consultant
- We can jump start go-to-market strategies, a relaunch or maintenance program together
- Try me out for a spell! When we work together, I want to earn your trust, deliver results and grow our relationship. You’re so important to me.
- Did you read the section above about problem solving? I love Ideation and strategy sessions to create solutions to your business issues and challenges. Call on me!
Work With Me On Projects Or Retainers
- I extend your people power with my 30+ years as a public relations marketer
- I can take on a mini project under deadline or a longer program that meets your expectations
- Guess what? I have a hive! That’s the new buzz word for my virtual team. I have hand picked professionals in digital marketing, email marketing, Internet marketing, copywriters, and more public relations peeps. I love that social media has given me the ability to build solid relationships with really good people.
- There really isn’t a program too large for us…my hive and I will get the job done!
Chicago’s Public Relations Firms -- 18 years
Chicago’s Public Relations Firms — 18 years.
- Corporate Technology Communications
- Soulati Media Relations, Inc.
- Manning, Selvage & Lee
- Business consulting
- Life sciences
- Alternative cardiovascular services
- Physician practice and medical center
- Clinical diagnostics
- Health benefits
- Legal publishing
- Management contracts, business matters
- Professional services
- Hospital/medical center
- Consumer products
- Shareaholic Top Social Media Bloggers, 2012
- InfusionSoft Best PR Blogger, 2013
- Webbiquity Top 50 Women Bloggers, 2013
- Distinguished Service Award, Publicity Club of Chicago; 1996
- Silver Trumpet, Publicity Club of Chicago, “Octogenarian’s Walk Across America,” Chicago, 1995
- Helen Cody Baker Social Service Communicators, First Place, “Octogenarian’s Walk Across America,” Chicago, 1995
- Publicity Club of Chicago, President, 1993-1994
- Publicity Club of Chicago, Board of Directors 1992 – 1998
- League of Women Voters, Board of Directors 2008 – 2010
- Clothes That Work, Fundraising Event Chair, “Men In Heels,” 2009
Find Jayme Everywhere!
Connect with me on Google+ at +Jayme Soulati
Tweet all day long on Twitter! at @Soulati
Network on LinkedIn here Jayme Soulati
Friend Jayme on Facebook via Soulati Media or her account Jayme Soulati
HIRE JAYME BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER, SOULATI SMART STUFF